Women's Wellness Wisdom by Dr Libby Weaver
Being a woman is a beautiful gift – however, at times it can be easy to lose sight of this. We can often feel betrayed by our bodies, and feel as though we have no control over our thoughts, leaving us feeling like we’re grasping for air while trying to meet everyone else’s expectations. It doesn’t have to be this way.
This book will help you to understand the “why” behind some of your common frustrations – from the weight you can’t shift, to why you feel trapped on the “stress express”, or why you find it so difficult to say “no” to some people.
Have you ever wondered:
- How you can teach children about nutrition in a way that fosters a positive relationship with food?
- Why you crave sugar, no matter how hard you try to resist it?
- Why you regularly think to yourself, “If I don’t do it, it won’t get done”?
- How you can optimize your health and age gracefully?
- What drives you to eat emotionally and how to end it for good?
- How estrogen and progesterone affect our bodies and our minds?
- Why we store body fat in a certain place and what we can do about it?
- Why our liver is the number one organ to look after?
- Why we have big conversations at night, rather than at breakfast?
- Why our skin breaks out?
- Why we might lose our hair?
Learn what women of all ages need to know from this inspiring book, which includes step-by-step guides, worksheets, real-life examples and quotes to help you uncover the sources of your challenges, empower you with the knowledge to better understand your body, and guide you to create a life of exceptional health. This is the book that every woman needs to read.
About the Author: Dr Libby Weaver
Dr Libby Weaver is one of Australasia’s leading nutritional biochemists, a 13 times best-selling author and a renowned international speaker. With a degree in dietetics, a PhD in biochemistry and over 20 years’ experience in clinical practice, Dr Libby draws on her wisdom and expertise to empower people to take charge of their health and happiness.
With a natural ability to break even the most complicated of concepts into layman’s terms, Dr Libby’s health messages embrace her unique three-pillared approach that explore the interplay between nutrition, emotions and the biochemistry of the body. Driven to help women better understand the complexities of their bodies, Dr Libby has spent the greater part of her career exploring the impact of hormones on overall health and how to correct imbalances.