The Beauty Guide by Dr Libby Weaver
Have you ever felt deflated by what you see in the mirror, or wished you could just fix that ‘one thing’ you dislike the most about your appearance? Feeling beautiful can make a world of difference to a woman. Yet, for too many of us today, our thoughts are consumed by the things about our appearance we want to change or cover up. But what if these frustrations actually offered us a pathway to accessing our true beauty? The Beauty Guide offers beauty solutions and wisdom that will help to transform the way you feel about yourself.
Through its pages you will learn:
- How to slow down the ageing process
- Tips and advice for healthy, glowing skin, hair and nails
- A step-by- step guide to healing 30 common beauty challenges
- (such as acne, cellulite and rosacea) and what they mean
- How to cultivate a beautiful heart, mind and life
- Ways to stop worrying about what others think (or comparing yourself to others)
- What to put on your skin and what to avoid
- How to inspire a new generation of girls with an innate belief in
- their inner beauty and ability
About the Author: Dr Libby Weaver
Dr Libby Weaver is one of Australasia’s leading nutritional biochemists, a 13 times best-selling author and a renowned international speaker. With a degree in dietetics, a PhD in biochemistry and over 20 years’ experience in clinical practice, Dr Libby draws on her wisdom and expertise to empower people to take charge of their health and happiness.
With a natural ability to break even the most complicated of concepts into layman’s terms, Dr Libby’s health messages embrace her unique three-pillared approach that explore the interplay between nutrition, emotions and the biochemistry of the body. Driven to help women better understand the complexities of their bodies, Dr Libby has spent the greater part of her career exploring the impact of hormones on overall health and how to correct imbalances.