Goats Milk Baby Bottom Cream 75g
Regular price $26.95
- Size: 75g / 16cm × 5cm × 5cm
- Scent: Unscented Goats Milk
- Product Details: Extra-sensitive skin needs extra special care and our Australian Goats Milk Baby Bottom Cream works overtime to love on your bubba’s precious skin. Pure shea butter, calendula, Aloe vera & olive fruit oil combine soothing forces with 100% fresh Australian goats milk (no powders here!) to calm, soothe & safely nourish while naturally protecting baby’s sensitive bottom area. This creamy but never greasy formulation has been created to keep little bottoms protected, it’s not a medicated cream for the purpose of helping nappy rash but rather a nourishing cream to assist in preventing it.
- Benefits: To maximise the nourishing hydration, all our products are formulated with vitamin and mineral-enriched Aloe vera as the main ingredient. Forget cheap fillers or harmful preservatives – they have no place in Bubba Organics’ 100% natural baby skincare and no place on your family’s skin. Try our gentle, unscented Baby Bottom Cream to soothe sensitive or irritated skin at each nappy change. This nourishing formula may also assist with other dry skin conditions including eczema and psoriasis.
- Directions: Apply Baby Bottom Cream to dry, clean skin at each nappy change or after a little splash in the tub. The gentle formula is perfect for everyday use. Don’t forget to smooch that cute bubba face at least ten times in a row after every nappy change. It’s the rules!
- Instructions: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Goat Milk, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil , Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract.
Click & collect is available for customers to collect their orders from our store during our regular opening hours Local delivery is offered complimentary for addresses in the Nillumbik Shire. Orders will be delivered within 2 business days. We will confirm delivery when our order is fulfilled. Pre-Ordered Items take between 1-8 weeks to be ordered and shipped we will advise you of an estimated delivery date via email. Standard shipping Australia wide costs for standard sized items are calculated based on weight and shipping destination. All shipments are subject to availability. Standard shipping orders placed on a Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays) will be processed and shipped within five business days. Standard sized Parcels are shipped via Australia Post you will be issued with a tracking number via email at the time of shipment. Oversized items can be processed via click and collect or by selecting the freight to be advised option in the shopping cart screen. Freight costs for oversized items vary depending on size, weight and shipping destination. Oversized Parcels are shipped via courier service – you will be issued with a tracking number via email at the time of shipment. You may also request a quote for shipping prior to purchase via firstname.lastname@example.org International shipping depends on location + size of the package, please request a quote for international shipping via email@example.com to find out more information for international shipping. For any shipping enquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org