Large Beeswax Wraps Set
Regular price $45.00
- Size: 3x large beeswax wraps (32 x 34 cm)
- Colour: Please Note: these come in assorted colours & may not be the one pictured. Sent in random, assorted prints.
- Material: GOTS certified cotton, pure beeswax, organic jojoba oil, natural tree resin.
- Product Details: You’re another step closer to a plastic-free kitchen with this set of large Apiary Made Beeswax Food Wraps. Large is the perfect option for wrapping sandwiches, vegetables, herbs, and covering larger bowls and dishes. Apiary Made Beeswax Food Wraps are handmade in Victoria using high quality ingredients and designed to help keep your produce fresh: the cotton will help your produce breathe while the beeswax and jojoba oil have antibacterial properties. They are reusable and washable, lasting for 12 months being used a few times per week. A natural, healthy and sustainable way to store your food.
- How to use: Simply use the warmth of your hands to shape the wrap around your food or dish. The wrap will stick to itself and create a seal. Suitable for refrigerated produce and pantry items.
- Replace single-use plastics in your kitchen.
- Keep your produce fresher for longer.
- Washable and reusable, guaranteed to last 12 months.
- Care Instructions: Wash in cool water with gentle soap if needed and let dry naturally or pat dry gently. When not in use, simply store in a drawer or cupboard away from heat. Avoid raw meats and hot surfaces.
Click & collect is available for customers to collect their orders from our store during our regular opening hours Local delivery is offered complimentary for addresses in the Nillumbik Shire. Orders will be delivered within 2 business days. We will confirm delivery when our order is fulfilled. Pre-Ordered Items take between 1-8 weeks to be ordered and shipped we will advise you of an estimated delivery date via email. Standard shipping Australia wide costs for standard sized items are calculated based on weight and shipping destination. All shipments are subject to availability. Standard shipping orders placed on a Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays) will be processed and shipped within five business days. Standard sized Parcels are shipped via Australia Post you will be issued with a tracking number via email at the time of shipment. Oversized items can be processed via click and collect or by selecting the freight to be advised option in the shopping cart screen. Freight costs for oversized items vary depending on size, weight and shipping destination. Oversized Parcels are shipped via courier service – you will be issued with a tracking number via email at the time of shipment. You may also request a quote for shipping prior to purchase via firstname.lastname@example.org International shipping depends on location + size of the package, please request a quote for international shipping via email@example.com to find out more information for international shipping. For any shipping enquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org